All are welcome between 9-2 to watch the scarecrows being placed and make a variety of children’s crafts. Face Painting and Mad Science Slime-making booths will be available between 10:30 – 12:30. No registration is required to partake in these activities. Registration is only required for the scarecrow contest.
- There is NO fee to Enter.
- Registration is required.
- Open to all ages, Individuals, Families, Businesses, Groups or Organizations.
- There will be two age categories: 12 and under and 13 and up.
- Families will be entered in the 13 and up category.
- It is expected that entrants 12 and under will have minimal adult assistance.
- All scarecrows must be built in advance. They should be brought to the Library on October 21 st, 2023 between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- Scarecrows must be freestanding, supported by a prop or built around a frame of some type
- Please include a sign indicating the name of the exhibitor and the name of the scarecrow.
- All scarecrows must be in good taste. Those that reflect controversial or political situations will not be accepted. The Library reserves the right to not accept an entry.
- Scarecrows must remain at the Library until October 30th for the patrons to enjoy.
- Any scarecrows that remain after November 4th will be discarded.
- Please contact Sue Martinez with any questions 609-581-4060 ext. 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org