It’s easy to start using hoopla digital.
Start using hoopla digital today to borrow digital books, comics, videos, music and audiobooks by using your email, creating a password and entering your library card number. Gain access to thousands of titles – available for instant streaming or temporary download – to watch on your smartphone, tablet or computer. There’s no waiting to borrow and hoopla digital’s automatic return eliminates all late fees. See what all the hoopla is about! Go directly to the collection.
Don’t have a library card? Contact the Circulation department 609-581-4060, ext. 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set-up instructions depend on how you will be using the service. Streaming digital videos, music and audiobooks require an Internet connection. Data rates may apply on mobile devices. We suggest using a WiFi connection.
Using a personal computer (Windows or Mac):
- Go to hoopladigital.com.
- Click “Get Started Today.”
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Choose Hamilton Free Public Library.
- Enter your library card number with no spaces.
Using a tablet, smartphone or mobile device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phone or tablet):
- Go to the Apple App or Google Play store to download the free hoopla digital app.
- Once in the app, click “Sign Up” and create an account using the four steps above.
- The app can be used to stream videos, audiobooks and music.
Browse & check out
- Browse or search for a title. Once you have made your selection, click “Borrow.”
- After borrowing the item, go to “My Hoopla” and “Currently Borrowed” to play or listen to your title.
- The library pays per use, so there are never any waiting lists. See a title and check it out!
- The maximum number of items each card holder may check out each month is 6.
- Movies, TV shows and videos: 72 hours (3 days)
- Music albums: 1 week (7 days)
- Audiobooks: 3 weeks (21 days)
- eBooks and Comics: 3 weeks (21 days)
If you need further help, contact hoopla directly by clicking here then choose “Contact Us” in the menu options at the bottom of the page.
For other questions, Contact Us at Hamilton Free Public Library.