The New Jersey State Library selected Baker & Taylor/Axis360 to partner in creating a new e-book collection available to library users statewide, made possible by CARES Act funding to the State. This collection focuses more heavily on books for children and teens but includes adult titles as well. All you need is your library card number and your library password.
Axis 360 Instructions
E-books and audiobooks for all ages. Works with ipad, Kindle, and Nook by downloading either the Overdrive or Libby app. All you need is an Hamilton Public Library card, an email address, a device that meets system requirements, a free app and Internet access.
LIBBY, BY OVERDRIVE – USE THIS APP WITH IPAD, KINDLE OR ANDROID TABLETS.
If you already, use Overdrive, you do not need to switch to Libby, but it is an easier user experience.
- Download the app to your device.
- When you open Libby for the first time it will help you find your library.
- Enter your library card number.
- Borrow and place holds on books.
- Libby will ask you where you would like to read your selection. This is where you can select your Kindle. Otherwise you can read in the app.
- If you are on wi-fi, your selection will automatically download for when you are offline. Otherwise, you can stream your selection.
- Books are automatically removed from your device on the due date.
You can learn more at overdrive.com/apps/libby
Provides free and discounted book titles.
Open Library seeks to create a page for every book. A few are available to borrow.
Find free public domain eBooks.