Did you know that you can take free Computer Classes at the library?
Check the list of classes or view the full calendar.
Check out all of our classes!
Basic Computer Skills (Scheduled)
Class #1: The Computer: Learn what a computer is, basic parts and terminology, using the mouse, and learning everyday functions.
Class #2: Microsoft Office: Learn the basics of Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint and how to use these programs for everyday use.
Class #3: E-mail: Learn how to set up an email address, send e-mail, open attachments and more.
Class #4: Facebook: Sign-up for Facebook, change your profile picture, connect with friends, write posts and learn about privacy settings.
Library Resource (To be Scheduled)
Class #1: Koha: Learn how to use our library catalog, access your accounts, and use the cart and list features.
Class #2: Databases: Learn how to use our free databases as well as book museum passes.
Class #3: eBooks: Learn how to download and borrow eBooks & Audiobooks.
- TO REGISTER: You must register in advance through the Reference Desk.
- You must have a library card in good standing from Hamilton Public Library.
- Computers are guaranteed to 10 students. If the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Please bring pencil & paper.
- You may repeat a class as often as you would like as long as it is not full.
- Classes typically run for 1 hour.