How to Hoopla
December 31, 2020
It’s easy to start using hoopla digital.
Start using hoopla digital today to borrow digital books, comics, videos, music and audiobooks by using your email, creating a password and entering your library card number. Gain access to thousands of titles – available for instant streaming or temporary download – to watch on your smartphone, tablet or computer. There’s no waiting to borrow and hoopla digital’s automatic return eliminates all late fees. See what all the hoopla is about! Go directly to the collection.
Don’t have a library card? Contact the Circulation department 609-581-4060, ext. 4001 or email@example.com.
Set-up instructions depend on how you will be using the service. Streaming digital videos, music and audiobooks require an Internet connection. Data rates may apply on mobile devices. We suggest using a WiFi connection.
Using a personal computer (Windows or Mac):
- Go to hoopladigital.com.
- Click “Get Started Today.”
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Choose Hamilton Free Public Library.
- Enter your library card number with no spaces.
Using a tablet, smartphone or mobile device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phone or tablet):
- Go to the Apple App or Google Play store to download the free hoopla digital app.
- Once in the app, click “Sign Up” and create an account using the four steps above.
- The app can be used to stream videos, audiobooks and music.